1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, diced
3 carrots, chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
1 large turnip, peeled and sliced thin
3 potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
1/2 head of cauliflower, chopped
2 bell peppers, diced
3 kale leaves, cut into strips
3-4 tablespoons whipping cream
5 cups chicken broth
Salt, pepper, and oregano to taste
1. Heat oil in large saucepan.
2. Sauté carrots, onion, garlic, and celery until onion is translucent, about 7 minutes.
3. Add the chicken broth, salt, pepper, and oregano.
4. Add the remaining vegetables. Cool on medium high heat for 15-20 minutes, until vegetables are all fork tender.
5. Turn heat to medium-low. Stir in kale and whipping cream. Warm through, about 3 minutes.