June 30, 2011

Before, During and Now Pictures

It is 105 outside today, so I am being a good boy, I am working for a period of time, then coming inside and taking a break. I thought I would share some before, during and now pictures. There won't be an after, yet!

Hoop B, the big Tomato Building

Before
Photobucket

During
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet potatoes
Before

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now

Photobucket

Cucumbers
Before
Photobucket

Now
Photobucket

Okra
Before
Photobucket

Now

Photobucket

Photobucket

More to come later!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I want to know how you find cucumbers in that crazy mass of vines. Now that's a harvest job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it is pretty easy. It is a process that starts when they start to vine. There are 5 rows in the building. You have to keep turning the vines to grow down the rows. As you keep doing this, the walkways will be open. As time goes along, you just reach down, grab a mess of vines and then fold it up, reach under and pick all the cucumbers. Then gently fold lay it back down. If I have time, I will take a picture.

    ReplyDelete